Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm not perfect, just perfectly happy being me.

Sometimes, I'll admit, I ask really dumb questions and then laugh over what comes out of my mouth.

Sometimes I find myself wishing I didn't tower over everyone else; however, most of the time I enjoy my five-foot-ten height.


Sometimes I feel rather awkward, yet have to remind myself that everyone's awkward in their own way. 


Sometimes I have to stop myself from comparing my talents to others' and remember that we're all unique. 


Sometimes I think the world is too big of a place to have lived in this little old town for all my life, but then I think of how good it's been to me. 


Sometimes I want the chance to go back and redo my mistakes, but I realize that they're what has made me who I am. 








No comments:

Post a Comment